The DKNOG program committee (PC) is looking for presentations for the upcoming DKNOG9 conference.
We are very interested in talks within the following areas:
- Datacenter networking, operation, etc.
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) & Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Transport Technologies
- Research on internet related issues within operation and management
- IPv6 deployment
- IPv4 and IPv6 routing, operation, and management
- Internet backbone operation
- ISP and Carrier services
- Network Security
- Internet policy
- IXPs and Peering
- Various Open Source software solutions within the above topics
Talks can fall in to the following formats:
- Full lecture (90 minutes)
- Long talk (60 minutes)
- Short talk (45 minutes)
- Lightning talk (15 minutes)
We are also interested in more light-hearted submissions in the lighting talk category, as long as they are within the field of interest to our participants.
We are very open to all suggestions, so don't be shy. If you are unsure about anything regarding topics, submissions, etc. please drop us an email at dknog 'at' dknog 'dot' dk
To submit a talk to the conference, please create a user on this site, and submit it here.
The PC will return to you after the submission deadline at the latest.
Should you require assistance with the submission process, do not hesitate to contact the program committee on email@example.com